Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Paperweight


Love this song, keep listening to it. :)

Saturday, made cute new friends hahah. Sunday went to the Navy Open House 2010, to visit Marcus and my brother. The queues were crazy seriously. I purposely dressed like a sailor heehhee.

Photobucket
This is cute.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bought this giant whistle for Marcus from Bkk, ha ha so many people were asking him about it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am HAMBURGLAR :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
SAF food.

Photobucket
Ayeaye captain!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I found this sign really amusing.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay photobucket is being a bitch again. Damn annoying I tell you my face is like a shade whiter than my body so people keeps thinking I put powder when I don't use powder! LOL. Time to do something about it.

I think the 2 week break was good, yesterday and today = happy. :)
And omg Andeous emailed hahah so exciting lor I also want to travel some more.

I keep eating, going out for supper and dessert later. I'm going to do a OM NOM NOM post hee hee.

No comments: