Hello, I'm into my 3rd week of Year 2, how fast time flies. I don't like school. I only go to school and socialise lor seriously.
It's 2.15am and I'm busy with my photos. I had the best 20th birthday celebration. Very extremely happy, more on that when I get my photos done properly. Minus maybe a little screw up on Sat night? Which leads to maybe why I'm feeling like this now. Like something inside of me snapped. Today, I just felt so super sian and just kept having the "going to cry" feeling. I hate the fact that I cry so easily nowadays. But it's tiring to keep up my usual cheerful self when I'm not feeling that way. And when people ask me why, I don't know how to express myself because it's such a complicated feeling and everything's just swimming around in my head. I know I act like a kid/bimbo most of the time, but I'm actually always very independent and mature if need be.
There are days when I really feel insecure and fat and ugly and I want someone who will tell me that even if it's true it doesn't matter. I'm used to teasing because I know that most are joking, but it's days like these when you need to know when to stop. I always wonder how different things would be if I didn't have a car. :/ I can't help it.
Okay enough. I just had to pen down my thoughts. It's actually quite therapeutic I just realised. Next post confirm damn exciting, hahah.
On a brighter note, someone just made my day by saying nice things hahah.
Oh and yesterday, someone stuck this note on my car window, so cute!!! But kinda creepy as well, I've no idea who did it, I want to know! Hee hee! :D
Can someone tell me why is my face gaining weight?! I know I eat a lot lah but why is my face getting rounder suddenly :<
2 comments:
I don't like school. I only go to school and socialise lor seriously.
U SOUND LIKE ME. WTH.(:
AND YES, UR FACE IS FAT!:D
:>
LOL u are not fat, just bottom heavy and short.
besides u look really weird w the coloured contacts and pls tone down with makeup you look so much prettier with out ok?
Post a Comment