Monday, January 24, 2011

Angels Or Devils

I am suffering from post Taiwan syndrome. I was never a fan of bubble tea. I have NEVER queued up for Koi or Gong Cha or whatever, and I don't drink pearls. What has Taiwan done to me. Walked past any random shop, stop and buy, and I even like the pearls. Freaking awesome. 8 days full of food, walking, shopping, sight seeing. I'll do a detailed post on our really messy itinerary next week when I'm done with the photos. Crazy load. Back in Singapore, back to school, time to lose the holiday flab I gained. But uh oh? Chinese New Year is around the corner!

Ann Siang Hill Adventures
So during the hols the bff and I went around exploring! The P.S Cafe there is weird, they don't allow kids in ha ha.

DSC_0181
DSC_0183
DSC_0187
DSC_0223_2
DSC_0194_2
DSC_0199_2
DSC_0208_2
DSC_0211_2
DSC_0212
DSC_0214
DSC_0239_2
DSC_0242
DSC_0247
DSC_0249
DSC_0250
DSC_0251
DSC_0252
DSC_0254
DSC_0253
DSC_0257
DSC_0258
DSC_0261
Chocolate cake from Kki, the Little Drom Store. I love this place though the cake is quite expensive huh for this tiny little thing.

DSC_0268_2
DSC_0284
DSC_0287_2
DSC_0288
DSC_0292_2
DSC_0275_2
DSC_0229_2
DSC_0225
166514_482466004841_664609841_6140978_3726194_n
162870_482463984841_664609841_6140913_2037696_n
167427_482463569841_664609841_6140895_1022676_n
63228_482463174841_664609841_6140881_7412845_n

DSC_0293_2
DSC_0302_2
DSC_0311_2
DSC_0314
DSC_0325
DSC_0331_2
DSC_0329
DSC_0332
162885_482469489841_664609841_6141093_6219184_n


Love this song to bits, like I love Paperweight.

& it's been almost a month now. I want to stay happy forever! :B

No comments: