Saturday, June 4, 2011

Springtime Mayhem

Hello I've been back from Cambodia for about one week plus already. I must say that it was a good experience. Bathing with scorpions, frogs, 10 million kinds of bugs, no running water, no mirror, no bed, freaking hot weather, VERY UGLY AUNTIE CLOTHES, fail complexion, oh gosh. See, I'm not as spoilt as I look. Nearly died uploading so many photos. Quite amazing how I didn't get any tanlines when my teammates had t-shirt marks. People always ask me how I maintain my tan but I don't know how either. Damn proud of myself for surviving this trip. I ate all sorts of veggies INCLUDING BITTER GOURD AND BRINJAL (Applause please). Anyway, have been catching up with friends since I'm back before I fly off again this coming Tuesday. I chopped my hair, went back to brown, still very dark though I'm a bit scared of light colours already and changed my parting.

DSC_0212
DSC_0217
DSC_0222_2
DSC_0233
DSC_0232_2
DSC_0430
Royal China for very yummy Dim Sum. You have no idea how badly I was craving for Dim Sum in Cambodia hahahah. I LOVE DIM SUM. Custard salted egg yolk pao \m/. Love Taste Paradise's toooooo.

DSC_0247_2
DSC_0244_2
DSC_0255_2
DSC_0257_2
DSC_0259_2
DSC_0270_2
DSC_0272_2
DSC_0274_2
Somehow reminds me of Harry Potter! Went to Tanjong Pagar railway station to catch a last glimpse of it, before it's all gone.

DSC_0278_2
DSC_0280_2
DSC_0285_2
DSC_0289_2
DSC_0294_2
DSC_0298_2
DSC_0299_2
DSC_0300_2
DSC_0302_2
DSC_0316_2
DSC_0310_2
DSC_0313
DSC_0314_2
DSC_0318_2
DSC_0321_2
DSC_0325_2
DSC_0332_2
DSC_0334_2
DSC_0338_2
DSC_0357_2
DSC_0361_2
DSC_0340_2
DSC_0360_2
DSC_0371_2
DSC_0372_2
DSC_0383_2
DSC_0378_2
DSC_0382_2
DSC_0385_2
DSC_0379_2
DSC_0387_2
DSC_0364_2
DSC_0391_2
DSC_0404
DSC_0394_2
DSC_0424
Loving the apple green skirt. Can't wait for my maxi dress in this colour to arrive!

DSC_0418
DSC_0407
DSC_0445
DSC_0453
DSC_0473
DSC_0468
DSC_0480
DSC_0483
DSC_0492
DSC_0491
DSC_0495
DSC_0517
DSC_0526
DSC_0528
DSC_0535
DSC_0537
DSC_0542
Such pretty view. Met Yang Yan at the rooftop bar, Orgo @ Esplanade for some chill time and margaritas.

DSC_0557
DSC_0575
Max Brenner Chocolate Bar. Expensive but good hot chocolate and souffle.

DSC_0563
DSC_0564
DSC_0568
DSC_0571
DSC_0586
Untitled_Panorama1
Pretty isn't it? My view from the steps of the Esplanade.

Love girly times like this. Just soaking up the night scene, catching up.


My 2 new babies. Gonna bring them with me on my trip. I'm super excited I'm super excited. Omg. 3 more days. NEED TO PACK.

No comments: